Revitalize Your Career by Contributing at a Young Digital Media Marketing Company
MetaMed Marketing is currently looking for a talented and driven individual to fill the role of an account manager in our Toronto Satellite office.
+ Account Manager | Marketing Campaign and Client Management - See Job Description >
Do you enjoy building relationships and managing projects to success?
Do you have a passion for web development and marketing campaign management?
Are you looking to be a valued member of dynamic team with acreative and entrepreneurial mindset?
MetaMed Marketing, located near Davenport and Avenue Rd in Toronto, services physicians and surgeons of elective procedures across the United States, to build or rebrand their website, drive website traffic, and maximize return on investment for their marketing campaigns. MetaMed Marketing is a quickly growing start-up, that prides itself on its entrepreneurial spirit and desire to continue to drive growth and enhance its systems and processes.
MetaMed Marketing is currently looking to grow their team by adding an additional Account Manager. This dynamic role is responsible for supporting client projects and overall account management. Specifically, this role supports website projects, SEO promotions, social media marketing, Google Ad campaigns, and looks to continue to refine and enhance the strategy for each client.
You are a dynamic, enthusiastic individual who prides yourself in going above and beyond in every client and team interaction. You are excited by the opportunity of flexing your interpersonal skills to build meaningful relationships with clients. You enjoy managing multiple priorities and scrutinizing details to find new ways to add value for clients. You have an eye for design and are self-motivated to drive for the best possible results. You have an ability to engage others in conversation, balanced with an appreciation for when it is time for focused work. You enjoy the results of hard work, are detail oriented, and enjoy learning new systems and processes.
- Proficient in HTML
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Experience in Wordpress (a definite asset)
- Know of Google Ad Words (a definite asset)
- Proficient in basic Adobe Suite Software (a definite asset)
Hours of Work
This full-time, permanent position is located near Davenport and Avenue Rd. Hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. through 5 p.m. Work outside regular hours may be required from time to time to meet client needs.
This position is paid by annual base salary. Additionally, a bonus is available based on company success.
Please apply following the prompts to 'Apply Now' here: https://www.metamedmarketing.com/careers.html
MetaMed Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We would like to thank all interest applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
+ Copywriting Position - See Job Description >
MetaMed Marketing is seeking a productive and enthusiastic copywriter with a strong background in journalism or marketing to provide medical-related copy and to become a contributing teammate in a dynamic and growing medical marketing company. The position is full time with partially remote supervision, so discipline to independently meet production expectations is critical. * Be prepared to provide 3-5 writing samples.
Promotional and Ongoing Copy
Work with Copywriting Manager, Account Managers, and Clients to schedule topics for multiple Clients' upcoming promotional copy.
- Social updates
- Web pages
- Blog posts
- Press releases
- Write optimized and informative copy
- Liaise with client and copy manager to obtain copy approval
- Liaise with production team to publish approved copy
- Independently publish approved copy for certain tactics
Work with Copywriting Manager, Account Managers, and Clients to produce web copy for web development projects.
- Create optimized copy for Clients' websites
- Lead information-gathering discovery calls to determine Client preferences, details, tone, and voice
- Write sample pages and directly communicating with Client to navigate edits and reach an agreed-upon final, established tone
- Follow MetaMed processes to create/approve/publish website copy
- Independent working skills, self starter
- Impeccable writing skills: grammar, spelling, and flow
- Fluency in English
- Time management
- Client interaction and relationship development
- Ability to conduct research on a given topic
- Experience writing copy for SEO, or ability to learn quickly on the job
MetaMed Marketing is an exciting young organization that provides valuable experience where your voice will be heard, and you’ll have direct access to management and room for growth in an exciting field of digital marketing. Operating across three countries, we provide profitable solutions in online marketing for medical professionals.
MetaMed Marketing Mission Statement - MetaMed Marketing provides uncompromisingly professional services and counsel in online medical marketing solutions that achieve long term ROI for clients.